Education & Knowledge Transfer
Our Education and Knowledge Transfer Consulting division works with universities and organisations to improve the level of education, skills and knowledge transfer in the region and to help increase the level of employability there.
The first country we focus our attention on in the MENA region is Iran, a country of almost 80 million. Facts of the country include a young, educated, growing population (between 2012 and 2050, Iran's population is expected to grow from 79 million to 100 million), a highly urban society (70% are urban dwellers), highly literate population (over 98% of youth population), growing demand for secondary and tertiary education (approximately 40% of Iran’s population is between the ages of 15 to 40) and highly educated where women comprise over 60% of university students each year.
- Organising liaisons and educational delegations between European and Iranian universities
- Design, development and evaluation of joint curricula in tertiary education including diploma, certificates, bachelors and masters programmes
- Quality control ensuring design and delivery of joint curricula, taking intercultural and learning style needs into account
- Ensuring curricula meet the needs of industry, providing a skills and project based approach to learning
- Bridging the gap between industry and education, specifically producing graduates who have employable skills
- Executive management and leadership development through tailor made educational and industrial tours to European business schools and firms
- Providing intercultural competence development programmes for educators and students